4.16.2006

Phantasmic Links 4.16.06

I'm not sure why, but my mom made TWO dinners tonight. We finished the lasagna as she set down a full platter of chicken and potatoes, and announced that there was stuffing and corn as well. Since it was just me, my dad, and my uncle, I asked her if she was expecting more people. I guess I know what we'll be having for dinner for the rest of the week. Like any good holiday dinner, dessert consisted of ice cream and various pastries, including cannoli. I'm just glad I skipped breakfast, though I'm certain the treadmill won't be happy to see me tomorrow night. And now, here are this week's PHANTASMIC LINKS:

These signs are hilarious, and I'm torn between “Hammertime” and “Collaborate and Listen” as my favorites. Hat tip to Rubi Bayer.

”Voltron...REPRESENT!” It's funny, but I don't remember that much breakdancing in my ‘80s cartoons...

Is navigating the labyrinth and evading the minotaur in the cards? Play Kreta and find out.

Sean shares a classic lightsaber duel coupled with an actual civil war letter. It's powerful stuff.

Cubrius is a challenging game of blocks sure to create some mental blocks. Hat tip to the Dosetaker.

What is the number one thing I was looking forward to about the future? The answer can only be robots battling in space.

Anyone can escape from a room, but can you do it in 10 seconds???

Play Super Mario Bros....as the BULLET! Take-a that, you leetle eye-talian stereotypes!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home