8.07.2005

Phantasmic Links 8.7.05

I FINALLY had a day off, and it felt great! I slept late, played Fantastic Four, got out to take some pictures, and now I'm posting this week's PHANTASMIC LINKS:

I know I've been kind of beating everyone over the head with this, but it's been a while since I hosted a Blog Party so I want to make sure it's a good one.(Just in case anyone missed the obnoxious banner in my sidebar all week....:))

Is Applegeeks the best web comic I've come across in a while? If this is how this guy is drawing in college, I suspect he has a great career ahead of him...

Keep the cursor away from the little guy. It's a lot like when kids would throw my winter hat back and forth on the playground, only I didn't have explosives and other surprises up my sleeves like those patient enough to play this game will discover...

This is some unique animation...

I can't wait for Serenity to hit theaters. Sean posted the link to the latest trailer along with some other fun links. He also posted a link to celebrity yearbook pictures. Check it out if you haven't already.

This is the most depressing mathematical equation ever. Thank the Happy Husband for sending it via e-mail.

This is why I don't watch the news...

I nearly fell off my couch when I saw this a few weeks ago, and now Milk And Cookies has this Family Guy moment captured for you all to enjoy. People who don’t get the reference are only going to depress me...

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger kevbayer said...

Yeah... I won't be showing that "news" one to my wife.
She'd pee herself, and then would never watch TV again.

8/08/2005 1:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home