6.12.2005

Phantasmic Links 6.12.05

I strongly urge my video game playing readers, especially those with children, to run out and buy LEGO Star Wars™, or at the very least rent it. I beat it and unlocked all its secrets in less than a week, but it was worth every penny for the tons of characters, abilities, and secrets within, not to mention the replayability. Besides, those little plastic people are really, really cute. And now, on to this week's PHANTASMIC LINKS:

Is everyone ready for tomorrow's party? Comicbookhotties.com may help you prepare. Hat tip to Rey.

As if to prove you can find ANYTHING on the internet, here’s Stuffonmycat.com.

Move over Picture of Everything, there's a new Coolest Picture Ever.

Loudermilks, Dilworths, and Bayers, oh my! (Sorry. :))

Think you know movies? Take a guess...

Mac-tel is coming....

Who knew Adam Sandler had a web site?

As I was cleaning my slut-grate, I thought about ”Words and Phrases that Sound Gross but Aren't.” Then I looked at the titi outside my window.

I've got a bad case of Anagramania

Shatner. Does. Se7en. Classic.

This will come in handy in case I ever need to double in size or cast fireballs at turtle adversaries...

What will become of this Hitchhiker?

The crossover you NEVER thought you'd see...

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Dosetaker said...

loved the Hitchhiker movie! (Course, I'm the one who submitted it to Milkandcookies.com...thanks for linking to it.

6/15/2005 11:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home