6.02.2005

Triple Action

Well played, Wendy. It's been a busy week and today's been the first opening I've had to participate in this meme, and now participate I shall:

Three screen names that you have had:
NeuroticORB, MCFSPU, ProfessorMCF.

Three things you like about yourself:
My endurance, my musical ability, my ability to quickly grow facial hair.

Three things you don't like about yourself:
My overall physical appearance, my resistance to change/trying new things, my lack of real conversational skills.

Three parts of your heritage:
Sicilian, Neapolitan, American

Three things that scare you:
My parents' eventual deaths, guard dogs, change

Three of your everyday essentials:
vitamins, exercise, my wallet

Three things you are wearing right now:
Sweatpants, gym socks, an unbuttoned dress shirt.

Three of your favorite songs:
Once by Pearl Jam, Wherever I May Roam by Metallica, You Give Love a Bad Name by Bon Jovi

Three new things you want to try in the next 12 months:
LEGO Star Wars®, more flavors at Coldstone, any of the salads at Quizno's

Three things I want in a relationship:
requited love, to be accepted without being judged or mocked, to be told when I'm not meeting her needs or doing something wrong so I have a chance to improve

Two truths and a lie:
I often go months without changing my bed linens; I once stuffed a handkerchief in my mouth after using it to gross out my classmates; in elementary school I once told a younger kid on the playground to go look up girls' dresses and observed the chaos that ensued from a distance. I'm not admitting which is which.

Three things you can't do without:
My parents, food, DVDs

Three places you want to go on vacation:
Cybertron, Narnia, Venice

Three things you just can't do:
Talk to girls without saying or doing something stupid; Dance; Win

Three kids' names:
Sy, Elayna, Ria

Three things you want to do before you die:
Marry for life, Produce at least one male offspring to carry on my family's name, Own a house

Three Celeb crushes:
Mia Maestro, Evangeline Lily, Erin Cahill

This was an interesting exercise. I think I learned a lot about myself, as much from the joke answers as the serious ones, and how I answered some categories definitely explained how I answered others.

Should they choose to accept it, I pass this mission on to Kev & Rubi Bayer, and Peachwater Jeff.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jerry Novick said...

Things I learned about MCF:

He's most attracted to really skinny, athletic women.

He has great reverence for his parents (ok, I already knew that).

Like me, he should never tell us that he's wearing an unbuttoned dress shirt.

He thinks Cybertron is a real place.

6/03/2005 1:34 AM  
Blogger Kelly said...

Narnia is the best answer EVER to the vacation question!

6/03/2005 5:18 AM  
Blogger kevbayer said...

I accept the mission.
Post still to come.

6/03/2005 12:50 PM  
Blogger kevbayer said...

Mission accomplished.

6/03/2005 8:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home