6.14.2005

Afterparty of Estrogen

Welcome to the Afterparty of my Femme Fatale and Formidable Females Blog Party, where ladies of course get in for free. It’s a hot Summer night, but that dance floor is still a-jumpin’. Let’s see who you all brought along this time:

Rey:
1. Jezebel
2. Deborah
3. Jael
4. Death
5. Dark Phoenix


Kelly:
1. Emma Peal(as played by Diana Rigg)
2. Nancy Drew
3. Princess Leia
4. Elizabeth I
5. Dorothy Sayers
6. Corrie Ten Boom


Kev Bayer:
1. Honor Harrington
2. Buffy(up to season 4)
3. Sara Pezzini
4. Scarlett from G.I.Joe
5. Drusila
6. Demona
7. Diana(from V)
8. Harley Quinn
9. Takhisis, Queen of Darkness
10. Kitiara Uth Matar


Jerry:
1. Trinity
2. Hellcat
3. Sarah Conner
4. his girlfriend
5. Esther
6. Ruth
7. his ex mother-in-law and other women who have messed up his life


Wendy:
1. Mystique(from X-men)
2. The Bride(from Kill Bill)
3. Deadly Little Miho(from Sin City)
4. the White Witch(from the Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe)
5. Laura Ash/Lily(from Femme Fatale)


FawnDoo:
1. the Rani
2. Faith Lehane
3. Lady MacBeth
4. Foxxy Cleopatra
5. Edie Britt
6. Susan Ivanova


AverageJoe:
1. Hexina
2. Princess Ardala
3. la Femme Nikita
4. Batgirl(Cassandra Cain)
5. Catherine Tramell
6. Michael Jackson


Meepers:
1. Martha Stewart


Curt:
5. Your mom
4. Bathsheba
3. Jo Polniaczek
2. Eve
1. Mrs. Happy


Rubi:
1. Sara Pezzini, TV’s Witchblade
2. Lilah Morgan
3. Darla(from Buffy; Angel)
4. Buffy the Vampire Slayer


Sean:
1. Sydney Bristow(Alias)
2. Dinah Lance(Black Canary)
3. Buffy Summers(The Slayer)
4. Diana of Themyscra(Wonder Woman)
5. Tara Chase(Minder One)


~~~~~~~~~~


Excellent, excellent guests everybody. I’m so glad everyone keeps coming back for these events, and hopefully in the future even more new faces will come for the blog party and stay for the blog. When I put these questions out there, I have a certain idea in my head of what the responses will comprise. I can often guess some of the answers people will provide, but I’m also surprised by the majority of answers, and sometimes learn something in the process. There are women, both real and fictional, on some of these lists that I never heard of before now.

I greatly appreciate your inspiring creativity and steadfast participation. In all the commotion of this latest “Blog Social”, we passed 10,000 visitors here without me noticing!

Thanks for partying with me, and we’ll definitely do this again sometime in the near future.

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger Jerry Novick said...

Chiana is gnawing on my ankles... Seems I forgot to include her as the most dangerous female of all. I tried to explain that you were looking for human femme fatales. She says she'll eat your face off if she ever catches you out on the street.

6/14/2005 11:15 PM  
Blogger MCF said...

She can try, but Cubby will....probably run and hide under the bed as though he were still a kitten that fit in the palm of my hand and not three times her size. That's ok, I don't need him, not with Chirp. He may be her size, but he's smart enough to...calculate his best chance for survival is to let the consumption of my face by your cat serve as a distraction while he opens a screen door and let's himself back in the house, locking me out in the process.

Is 30 too old to become a dog person? What about monkeys? I bet some hench-monkeys would come in handy in this sort of situation....

6/15/2005 12:15 AM  
Blogger Kelly said...

That was a great party, thanks MCF!

6/15/2005 4:32 AM  
Blogger avRAGEjoe said...

Great party, man!

6/15/2005 10:21 AM  
Blogger Jay said...

Hah. That's pretty funny.

6/15/2005 5:47 PM  
Blogger kevbayer said...

Mmmmm, Chiana!
Keep up the interesting topics MCF!
(I'm still sorry I party #3, and may still post my entry eventually!)

6/15/2005 7:02 PM  
Blogger Darrell said...

Awesome party.... uh, did my car keys fall behind the couch cushions?

6/16/2005 12:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home