7.08.2010

MCF's COMMON 9

It's time once again for MCF's COMMON, the game where four things are like one another, and it's up to my readers to determine why.

Below I'm going to list FIVE groups of FOUR things. Each group has some thing in common, some thing that links each quartet. It's up to you to guess, and I'll reveal the answers tomorrow.

20 items. 5 COMMON bonds. Can you guess what they are?

GROUP 1
(A) Day Break.
(B) Drive.
(C) The Black Donnellys.
(D) Happy Town.

GROUP 2
(A) Bacon.
(B) Cheese.
(C) Croutons.
(D) Lettuce.

GROUP 3
(A) Ray.
(B) Peter.
(C) Winston.
(D) Egon.

GROUP 4
(A) Dick.
(B) Jason.
(C) Tim.
(D) Damian.

GROUP 5
(A) Mouser.
(B) Tryclyde.
(C) Clawgrip.
(D) Wart.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger b13 said...

1. TV shows (i know it is not that obvious)
2. A most excellent salad
3. Who you gonna call? GHOSTBUSTERS!
4. Four names that I have used to refer to my little friend.
5. Four names that I hope I will never use to refer to my little friend.

7/08/2010 10:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home