6.30.2010

PBW: MCF Takes Manhattan

A few weeks ago, my company sent me in to the city to attend a few seminars. I learned some interesting things, particularly in the areas of internet marketing and effective web page design, and enjoyed a great complementary luncheon. I also learned that the train line I took had removed a few trains, and now ran every two hours. So after lunch, with some time to kill and my camera on hand, I roamed a bit in search of Photo Blog Wednesday gold. From The Ed Sullivan Theater to Columbus Circle through Central Park and more, I wandered a bit too long and almost missed my train, which would have meant missing a band gig that evening. Still, despite clouds and time constraints, I managed a few decent shots; here's the first batch:



















Tune in next week and find out what lies beyond those rocks....

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home