6.23.2010

PBW: Upstate Road Trip

Two weeks ago, I headed upstate with one of the Italian bands I play in, to play for a new feast(new for our group, that is). The drive up took a little more than an hour from the band leader's home in Queens, while the return trip home, on a Sunday evening, took predictably longer. The gig itself went well, for the most part, and I think we're going to get hired again next year. We even continued playing under a small tent when rain hit, and everyone seemed happy. I brought my camera along, because I never know where my next Photo Blog Wednesday opportunity might be, and because multitasking means twice as much fun when it comes to weekends. Here are some of the sights from both journey and destination:








Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home