3.19.2010

My 2010 Anticipated Movie Five

No matter what this year brings, no matter what any year brings, there are always a few movies I get excited about. 2009 started off strong with movies like Watchmen and Star Trek, let me down a few times during the Summer with Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen and G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra, then redeemed itself with the likes of Inglourious Basterds and District 9. I can't predict what 2010 will be like, but I'm looking forward to a few, and these are My Five most anticipated movies:

1) Iron Man 2:


2) Hot Tub Time Machine:


3) Kick-Ass:


4) Toy Story 3:
CLICK FOR TRAILER

5) Tron Legacy:
CLICK FOR TRAILER


What are you looking forward to?

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Lyndon said...

I was looking forward to Kick-Ass until I inadvertently read a spoiler about the ending. I hate knowing how a movie ends :(

Might just wait for it to come out on video now.

3/19/2010 1:05 AM  
Anonymous Krispy said...

I intend to see Brooklyn's Finest tomorrow. Last week I saw the HBO original Temple Grandin and I thought it was very good. Good enough that it ought to have had a theatrical run. The movies I've seen in the theater so far this year have been a mixed bag. The Book Of Eli was far better than I'd expected, Shutter Island was far worse. I've tossed my expectations out the window for 2010 and may just see a few films randomly. Literally with a coin toss.

3/19/2010 12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home