2.03.2010

PBW: Unrare

One of these days I'll put my new GPS to a real test, but for now I've been using it locally, to get a feel for it. There are definitely times when my experience leads me to better routes, but I do like that it compensates, saying “RECALCULATING” in a sexy female voice as it compensates for me going off course. I found a few parks I didn't know about, though they were in private residential areas with no discernible parking. Ultimately it led me to a small park with a pond and a stream that I'd driven past before but never visited. It seemed like an ordinary day, with ordinary geese and ducks, although one unusual specimen I later identified as a Double-Crested Cormorant with the help of a friend. So that was cool. Other than that, it was a relatively unrare Photo Blog Wednesday:













Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home