11.16.2009

Phantasmic Links 11.16.09

Feeling my age didn't stop me from ending my weekend seeing Metallica in concert again, and no matter how old you are, you can start your week with PHANTASMIC LINKS:

(1) Since it probably wouldn't be rockin' to begin with, if I ever got a van I could totally see myself decorating it with some of these ‘70s superheroes.

(2) You must listen to this album from an alternate universe in which The Beatles never broke up.

(3) These are some dirty, dirty computers. I'd hate to see what the inside of my computers look like. It's bad enough my transparent keyboard allows me to see that it has just as much hair as my chest now....

(4) We all know that roughly 70% of the Earth's surface is covered by water. Do you know where else you can find water? THE MOON.

(5) The giant robots are invading Montevideo! I'm guessing it's for their advanced digital rendering and editing techniques...

(6) And in the cyborg department, enjoy this gallery of pop culture human machine hybrids.
Hat Tip: J-No.

(7) Click and cleverly solve puzzles to help this rabbit achieve his goals under the light of a Full Moon.

(8) Admit it, how many of you comic book geeks remember Marvel's Swimsuit Issues? I visited that link for the article, which made me nostalgic and cracked me up with its observations, some of which were new to me.

(9) Spider-Man was led away in handcuffs by police this week, breaking the heart of a nearby little girl as well as all of his fans.

(10) Have you ever wondered what Stormtroopers do on their day off?
H.T.: J-No.

(11) In news that will disappoint many yet surprise no one, Dollhouse has been canceled.

(12) The upcoming “Turtles Forever” will combine several incarnations and prove that sometimes, four turtles aren't enough. November 21st can't arrive soon enough.

(13) This movie trailer is Kick-Ass.

(14) Here are some truly agonizing pop culture dilemmas. What would YOU do? What WOULD you do?

(15) What happens when a drunk woman falls on to some subway tracks? The answer just might surprise you...


Have a link to a game, movie, article, or anything else you think might be “phantasmic”? E-mail me and it just might appear in an upcoming PHANTASMIC LINKS!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Krispy said...

Wow. Now I even hate the Beatles in an alternate reality.

Please, for the love of God, don't find any alternate reality Nickleback. I don't think I could process that much hatred.

11/16/2009 6:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home