11.09.2009

Phantasmic Links 11.9.09

I feel so exhausted. Is this what it's like to get old? Can I go back a few days to when I was still 34, when I could hike for an hour or two on a Sunday afternoon and not have stiff muscles later on? It could be all the junk food I've been eating since my birthday, or staying out drinking until 5 AM on Friday night. I guess we all get here sooner or later, but I feel like there's a ton of stuff young MCF still needs to experience before I can settle in to being grumpy old MCF. If only cloning was an exact science, and the technology existed for me to transfer my entire consciousness into a younger, empty shell. I did skip the gym on Friday, so maybe I'll feel better after my run on Monday night. For now, I'll muster up with will power to make these decrepit, swollen digits type and share some PHANTASMIC LINKS for you young surfing whippersnappers:

(1) Let Christopher Walken show you his p-p-p-Pokerface. OH!
Hat Tip: B13.

(2) Meet the “Lazarus Species”, 13 extinct animals that aren't as extinct as we thought.

(3) Behold tattoo regret and be glad if you don't have one of these....

(4) Hosting a children's yoga program with a Rastafarian rooster doesn't seem like the best gig for this potential pedophile. “Nice tomato! I'll save that one for my sandwich!” Yikes....Also, Tim Thomerson has not aged well at all.

(5) Enjoy these Martian landscapes.

(6) Maybe this collection of free online guides will be of use to you!

(7) Take control of this mecha with your mouse and keyboard, and do some damage!

(8) Virtually put everything from eggs to deodorant to Christmas lights(especially Christmas lights) in the microwave and see what happens. The key word is “virtually”; don't try at home what the various videos show, as tempting as the lights are...

(9) It's never too late for a catalog of the scariest movie scenes. I've seen quite a few of those, and I can't argue with their inclusion.
H.T.: Krispy.

(10) Four colors. Twenty levels. Do you have what it takes to fill in the shapes as efficiently as possible to earn a gold star? I managed it for all but four of the levels...so far...


Have a link to a game, movie, article, or anything else you think might be “phantasmic”? E-mail me and it just might appear in an upcoming PHANTASMIC LINKS!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home