9.05.2009

What's My Name?

Since the dawn of time(or, more accurately, of the Nexus), people have wondered: “Who is MCF?” At least, I think people have wondered. At this point, the readers who know me in real life might outnumber the other two or three internet folks, but I'm not really sure. After 1,794 posts, years of misdirection, of fake-out reveals, puzzle pieces of my face, and an elaborate hoax or two from an “arch-nemesis”, it's time to reveal all.

Or not. There may or may not be seeds of truth in the below questionnaire. You may walk away knowing me better, or less than before. Conspiracy theorists will see clues where there are likely none. But, in all things I write, hopefully this will amuse and entertain:

1. YOUR REAL NAME:
Mysterious Cloaked Figure. (for the purpose of the exercise, naturally)

2. WITNESS PROTECTION NAME:
(mother's and father's middle names)

Terrible son that I am, I'm not actually sure...let's just say Anna-Marie Joseph. I think that's close.

3. NASCAR NAME:
(first name of your mother's dad + first name of your father's dad)

Hmmm...let's say...Joseph Nicola.

4. STAR WARS ® NAME:
(the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first name)

Figmy. For some reason, I totally see myself as one of those annoying characters who shouts his own name as an expletive, like some cosmic Pokémon. “Figmy!!”

5. DETECTIVE NAME:
(favorite color + favorite animal)

Red Cat.

6. SOAP OPERA NAME:
(middle name + town where you were born)

Cloaked Manhasset.

7. SUPERHERO NAME:
(2nd favorite color + favorite drink, and add "The" to the beginning)

The Black Powerade.

8. FLY NAME:
(first 2 letters of 1st name + last 2 letters of last name)

MyFi.

9. STREET NAME:
(favorite ice cream flavor +, favorite cookie)

Cookies n' Cream Milano.

10. SKANK NAME:
(1st pet's name + street you grew up on)

Muffin St. James.

11. GANGSTA NAME:
(first 3 letters of first name plus 'izzle')

Mysizzle. Awww yeah! That's HOT!

12. YOUR GOTH NAME:
(“Black” + the name of one of yor pets)

Black Chirp

13. STRIPPER NAME:
(name of your favorite perfume or cologne + favorite candy)

Gravity Kitkat.

* * * * *


“FIGMY!”

2 Comments:

Blogger Lyndon said...

Just posted my results on my site :)

9/05/2009 1:46 AM  
Blogger Lorna said...

I think almost all the names suit the mysterious person I barely know

9/07/2009 10:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home