8.01.2009

The What They Said 20

It seems like just last month that I was writing about my favorite quote, among other things. Granted, it was only yesterday, but then yesterday was still July. It's August, people. Sobering.

At any rate, I'm nothing if not a pop culture addict, to the point that little phrases and sayings become catch phrases I whip out to match any given situation. I mentioned one or two yesterday, and though I wouldn't say the following are a top twenty, they're definitely a twenty. In no particular order, here are some of my favorite words, in the words of others:

1) ”Sweet Fancy Moses!”

2) ”If Woody had gone right to the police, this would never have happened!”

3) ”With a dry, cool wit like that, I could be an action hero.”

4) ”Who is driving? Oh my God BEAR is driving; how can that be?!”

5) ”My EYES! The goggles do NOTHING!”

6) ”Can, open...worms, everywhere!”

7) ”So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb”

8) ”There he is my little guy! There he is, my little guy! Isn't he cute?”

9) ”It's a pity you Autobots die so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!”

10) ”Hello-o? Hello-o! You have my pills! Hello-o? I'm cold, and there are wolves after me.”

11) ”And don't ever let me catch you guys in America!”

12) ”As far back as I could remember, I always wanted to be a gangster.”

13) ”You're the man now, dog!”

14) ”I know, kids. I'm scared too!”

15) ”These aren't the droids you're looking for.”

16) ”We're all gonna die.”

17) ”Smoke me a kipper. I'll be back for breakfast.”

18) ”Let's rock.”

19) ”My cat's breath smells like cat food!”

20) ”It's not a tumor!”


Be sure to click each quote if you want to know where it came from!

3 Comments:

Blogger b13 said...

"GET TO THE CHOPPAH!!!"

8/01/2009 9:15 AM  
Anonymous Krispy said...

Hey, I just picked up a new favorite phrase from a comment at Lorna's blog: "I may help you in some way that I can."

8/01/2009 9:52 AM  
Blogger MCF said...

Yeah, I've been getting those; got a similar one on my Phone/Sneaker post, linking to Verizon at the end. I love that your comment, complete with link, maintains the feel of marketing spam. :)

8/01/2009 11:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home