7.12.2009

My Sitcom Dance Sequence Five

In searching for my most memorable sitcom character moments the other day, a lot of those scenes involved music. More than a few involved dancing, and while I didn't include those the other day, I knew it wouldn't be long before I was back to compile my five favorite sitcom dance sequences:

1) Ross and Monica do “The Routine”:


2) Elaine does the dance with the little kicks and the thumbs. “Sweet Fancy Moses.”:


3) Turk dances to Bel Biv DeVoe's “Poison”:


4) Robert Barone discovers he has moves:


5) Will and Carlton enter a dance contest:

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Lorna said...

I've been away for a while for a myriad of reasons, and how I've missed you.

7/12/2009 10:42 PM  
Blogger MCF said...

Well welcome back Lorna, for a myriad of reasons. :)

7/12/2009 11:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home