7.06.2009

Phantasmic Links 7.6.09

Alas, 4th of July weekend; we hardly knew ye. After the awesome increasingly annual barbecue at Mr. & Mrs. B13's, hospitality I'll return someday whenever I finally get my own place, I managed to crash for about four hours before having to face Sunday. After mass, I took my folks over to my dad's lot where I squared off a hedge and mowed a lawn while they trimmed some branches and worked on a garden. It wasn't until after we got home that the two mile parade I'd played on Saturday morning and everything since then caught up with me, and under an open window on a beautiful day I succumbed to a nice three hour nap. Overall, it was a great weekend with near perfect weather, and Monday will be especially hard to face. Before I get back to reality, let's get back to some fabulous PHANTASMIC LINKS:

(1) A U.S. man set a new hot dog eating record this weekend. And I was afraid I'd overdone it and had a few too many hot dogs myself....

(2) This Sour video is made up of webcam footage from the band's fanbase.

(3) Oops! The nominees for ugliest products of 2009 are...

(4) A blind man gains sight after having a tooth implanted in his eye. And dentists suddenly become more popular than optometrists...

(5) There is a rich reservoir of untapped ‘80s properties waiting to make it to the big screen...
Hat Tip: B13.

(6) Sixty Symbols await you with explanatory videos.

(7) A man wanted a game gun he could use with his PC, so he made his own.

(8) This guy replies to classified ads via e-mails designed to seriously, seriously mess with them....

(9) Marvel's mutants sure have a complex dating record. As geeky as compiling a chart like that might be, I think I noticed a few errors or omissions. On the other hand, there's about 20 characters on there I've never even heard of, so there are definitely gaps in my once encyclopedic knowledge of comics.
H.T.: J-No.

(10) Rabbit Wants Cake! But how you help him get it is a little different than your typical side scroller. How are your video editing skills?


Have a link to a game, movie, article, or anything else you think might be “phantasmic”? E-mail me and it just might appear in an upcoming PHANTASMIC LINKS!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home