12.30.2008

Lil Jon Reviews

Is anyone familiar with the Chapelle spoof of rapper Lil Jon that pokes fun at the limited vocabulary in his videos? I was only able to find audio of one of those sketches, but this should give you a pretty good idea:



In the same spirit, I've decided to tackle various items using the “What? YEAH! Okay!” approach. I think we'll all find this a much more efficient way for me to convey my thoughts...

Kristin Kreuk will be playing the lead role in a Chun-Li feature film.
“What?!”

Howard the Duck is now available for free in its entirety on Hulu.
“What?! Okaaaay!”

Scrubs returns in just one week!
“YEEEaaaaaah!!”

My six day holiday vacation is over.
“What?!”

I still get Thursday off this week.
“YEEEaaaaaah!!”

But then I have to go back to work again on Friday.
“Okaaay!”

My dad's shoulder injury is finally healing, thanks to the device doctors have had him wearing.
“Yeah!”

But now he's starting to feel pain in the shoulder and he's had some chills.
“What?”

The doctor suggested he take some Motrin.
“Okay...”

He's feeling somewhat better now.
“Yeah!”

When it was really bothering him the other night, he told me that my mom and I should “go pick out a plot” because he was “wearing out”.
“What?!”

B13 and I were stopped by the law for tresspassing during a photo shoot.
“What?!”

But the cop let us go with a warning.
“YEEEEAAAAAHH!!!”

That's all I have for now.
“What?”

That's all I have for now.
“What?”

That's all I have for now.
“What?”

THAT'S ALL I HAVE FOR NOW.
“OKAAAAAAAY!”

Perhaps I might try this again some time.
“YEEEEaaaaaAAAAH!”

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger b13 said...

Going back to work on Friday should have been a "WHAT?"

And that officer was a very nice man... next time we need to be more stealthy though.

12/30/2008 12:17 AM  
Blogger MCF said...

OKAAAAAAY!!!

12/30/2008 12:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home