6.18.2008

PBW: Random Summer



More and more, I fall into a bad pattern when Summer hits, and seem to write about how I can’t take the heat or complain about working every weekend with various bands. I need to learn to be a cool cat, to bear the heat and appreciate the sights Summer has to offer. So, this Photo Blog Wednesday is dedicated to some of the random sights I can find if I just stop and look around.















The sad reality is that it won’t be all that long before I’m complaining about shoveling snow instead of mowing lawns, or about being bored on weekends when the music season ends. To cope with Winter months that challenge us all, I’ve prepared desktop reminders of Summer:


Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Lorna said...

I kind of like the way you're an all-season complainer. And you do take good photos

6/18/2008 9:19 PM  
Blogger Ali said...

I agree with Lorna. I love you're photos. And I love how you write. I can relate to a lot of your topics.

6/19/2008 11:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home