5.14.2008

PBW: When the Wind Blows

This is Red, one of our friendly neighborhood felines:



This is a desktop-sized image of Red engaging his stealth mode:



And this is Darla, a new kitten our neighbor’s daughter brought by to show my mom yesterday:



They don’t have much to do with this week’s Photo Blog Wednesday theme, but I wanted to lead with some cute images. Between watching a cat hide in our yard and coming home to find a visitor with a kitten, I braved a break in the rain to hit the beach on my day off. The winds were fierce and the sea was angry that day, my friends. I had to keep my back against the wind to avoid being cut by the flying sand, not to mention protect my camera lens. And when the wind finally settled, I wondered if it wasn’t a time storm, as I crossed paths with....pirates?















Labels:

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Riveting images.

5/14/2008 8:53 AM  
Blogger b13 said...

I'm always amazed at what you find on this Island of ours...

5/14/2008 11:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

As for those pirates, was that an an amusement park or miNIature golf loCation?: LooKs like you got there just in the nIck of time. They are so life-like, it's sIck. A for effort.

5/14/2008 1:37 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Yeah, The Greek is right: those pirates look real. That's crazy

5/14/2008 2:10 PM  
Blogger Lorna said...

I liked the cats better.

5/14/2008 9:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home