5.21.2008

PBW: 'lings

I’m starting to notice the local geese accompanied by their much cuter and fuzzier young. I headed down to the water and got as close with my camera as protective parents would allow for this week’s Photo Blog Wednesday Along with goslings, I did find a batch of ducklings who huddled close to their mother and swam swiftly in tight formation to the safety of an island in the middle of a pond. Nature’s young heralds the true dawn of Spring, even if we are currently bombarded by rain.















Click the following images for photos from my last nature walk sized to fit your desktop:



Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Rhodester said...

These photos all "seem" to be in order, but underneath it all, somewhere, I suspect fowl play.

5/21/2008 5:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well Sir, that's some good observation. The images are indeed in order, with the desktop sized ones pulled out and placed at the end. You can see by the file names.

300 pixel width: 3, 4, 7, 11, 12, 15, 20, 25, 27, 29, 31

1024 x 768: 9, 24, 33

5/21/2008 9:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Much as I like to think of myself as a hardened cynic, even I have to admit that these photos are quite charming. Nice work, that man!

5/21/2008 11:19 AM  
Blogger Lyndon said...

I thought Bush and his cronies wanted to put an end to illegal aliens crossing your borders.

So how they haven't cracked down on all those Canadian geese ;-)

5/21/2008 5:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home