3.12.2008

PBW: Orange Ya?



I suppose some people are as tired of a color-themed Photo Blog Wednesday as an old man dozing in front of a television after marching two miles in the rain. Spring is around the corner though, and I'm hoping for more exciting images. I have other things on my mind right now too, like the state of my poor car's bumper:




That's just the outside. Given how close the bent inner frame is to my gas tank, I'm looking at a nice fire in the unlikely event someone hits me a third time. Considering my luck, I'd say I definitely need to consider a new car. I have the estimate for repairing this one in the meantime; I just need to track down the lady who hit me. I've left her three messages in as many days and I've gotten no response. It looks like my next course of action will be calling their insurance company directly, which is bad for them since she said it wasn't her car, but I've been pretty nice and patient so far and don't see another option. It still nags at me that I didn't have this problem a week ago, then one day I'm sitting in a line of cars and WHAM. Orange ya glad you're not me?

Sorry.

My parents' house and some of the flower pots around the yard are definitely in the orange family, some more faded and yellow-orange than others. I did catch some interesting geometry, a friend watching the outside world from my window, and some interesting growth as well.










And, here's a couple for your desktop:

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Lorna said...

MCF....do you think it's fair to consider a red door in the orange family? And do you look like your dad?

3/13/2008 7:32 PM  
Blogger MCF said...

Well the window trimming is red, I didn't show a door, and the stucco is close enough to orange to count.

To figure out what I look like, it's simple math. Add my baby picture to my dad's picture, and divide by 2.

3/13/2008 9:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home