2.06.2008

PBW: Black & White...

...and shades of gray. In honor of my favorite black-and-white cat’s recovery, I thought I’d try something different for Photo Blog Wednesday. Most of these images are of the once more healthy Chirp, although Cubby shows up as a desktop sized image and for some reason the “new” push-button phone my dad and I installed in the kitchen this weekend to replace a rotary phone made it into this batch as well. These images were shot originally in color, then adjusted digitally. In one instance I included a negative version of one of the shots because it looked really cool and sinister.












Desktop images:


Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger b13 said...

2,4,6,10,11,12

Those are my favorites. Fantastic shots. Oh, are you sure the numbers are big enough on the phone? LOL

2/06/2008 12:16 AM  
Blogger MCF said...

The phone cracks me up too. For something like 35+ years they had this rotary with these tiny little holes. As my dad's carpal tunnel and arthritis got worse, and modern medical phone services required them to press a touch tone number, they went COMPLETELY to the other extreme with the big Duplo buttons. :)

2/06/2008 12:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home