2.08.2008

My Day in Words of Six.

Morning:
Some days gravity is nigh unbeatable.

Weather:
It's rainy...no, sunny...no, cloudy...

Lunch:
Walking is healthy. (Despite Taco Bell?)

Meeting:
It's canceled? Now I get productive!

War:
Typical action with a redeeming twist.

Luis Guzmán
He would be my ideal wingman.

Dinner:
Meatloaf and potatoes? Basic but great.

Cat:
Healthier than ever. Thank you, Jesus.

Smallville:
Why isn't he fighting crime yet?

Lost
I need much more than six.

Supernatural
Dream episodes can do no wrong.

Midnight:
I need to write about something.

Explanation:
No, they should figure it out.

Seven:
You should not count the topic.

Lazy:
You try 1,218 consecutive daily topics.

Short:
Remember gravity and mornings? I'm tired.

Comments:
By all means; please continue this.

4 Comments:

Blogger Lyndon said...

That was a neat post, definitely one of the more interesting ones that I've read lately.

Wow, that's a fairly consecutive streak of posts. I think the most I've ever done in a row was 15.

2/08/2008 7:51 AM  
Blogger b13 said...

All I have to say is we HAVE to talk about LOST this weekend. DAMN THIS WRITERS' STRIKE!

2/08/2008 9:24 AM  
Blogger MCF said...

Word has it that a possible settlement was proposed today and the WGA will be meeting tomorrow to gauge whether or not they want to vote on taking the offer. It's going to suck if Lost keeps going like this and just STOPS in eight weeks.

Seriously, 6 HUNDRED words aren't enough to cover all the thoughts I had after last night's episode. Theories abound from rational explanations for all of it to more pseudo scientific possibilities like chronal displacement or alternate dimensions. My brain was definitely overloaded at the end of that particular hour.

2/08/2008 6:17 PM  
Blogger Lorna said...

blogreading: a delight as always, for sure

2/08/2008 9:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home