11.28.2007

PBW: Training, Cats and Dogs (and Beach)

Welcome to a Photo Blog Wednesday with variety! My camera caught a bit of everything over the long weekend.

After going to the movies with some friends, we all visited a couple who recently adopted cute mutt siblings, ”Miss Fine” and ”Mr. Sheffield”. I'm not sure which one appears below, but he or she seems to be some kind of ninja dog:



No one told me there were ninjas on The Nanny; was it a mistake that I avoided that show like the plague?

I also stopped by B13's to check on his remaining puppies. A few weeks ago I was juggling them(kidding), and now they've tripled in size.




That little guy kept ducking under the deck, and darted in the house the first chance he got. You'd think I did juggle them, but he was probably camera shy. I think it was definitely the first time a dog ran away from me.




Who killed the wabbit? If the Schipperke knew, he wasn't telling, but he is desktop sized if you click his image. Meanwhile, as B13 readied their meals, the pups made several impressive running leaps at a safety gate.



On Sunday, I planned to have some adventures, got lazy on the road, and opted not to travel much further than a train museum a few towns away. I had seen signs of this impending attraction last year, but it's still not open. There are a few old pieces of equipment starting to appear on the sight though:




At a nearby beach, I endured the cold long enough to get my future home and boat(I wish), a lonesome Autumn beach tree, and a bird begging to be a desktop pattern.





When I got back from the beach, Sunday Cat was waiting for me. He still won't let anyone near him; at five feet he'll hiss and run. But he will follow my mom around the yard when she gardens, and he'll come into our entranceway for food and shelter, provided the screen door remains propped open. If he feels trapped, he bolts. Hopefully he'll feel more comfortable before the first big snowstorm, because we can't leave the door open all the time. My dad is really afraid of leaving the door open after dark, not because of thieves or his skater punk nemeses, but because he thinks raccoons may wander in to the basement. It's probably a legitimate concern.





That last one is desktop sized as well. Enjoy!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger b13 said...

Another batch of fantastic images. That seagull shot is no joke. I love it!

11/28/2007 12:12 AM  
Blogger cube said...

That kitty probably knows about your illegal pet juggling background. No wonder he runs ;-)

11/28/2007 1:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home