12.19.2006

MCF's Perilous! II Questions

Hello, and welcome to the results for the second round of MCF's Perilous! As before, I provided 20 answers for which my readers had to come up with the corresponding questions and post them on their blogs. Scoring was as follows:

1 pt=each question
2 pts=each question that matches MCF's
-1 pt=not posting in question form or forgetting a question mark
10 pts=Bonus for the Best Question


Because I don't think the rules were clear, I'm not going to penalize anyone for using a combination of a statement and a question(e.g. “That sounds good. What is a question?”). Going forward though, there should only be questions or I will deduct a point. If someone didn't use a question mark at all though, I'm afraid I did deduct points this round. I'm also considering a reset every five rounds, and naming a champion at that point before starting fresh for everybody. What do you all think?

Let's see how everyone is faring so far:

Round 1: Darrell R1 21
Round 2: Darrell R2 20
Total: 41

Round 1: Scott R1 20
Round 2: Scott R2 22
Total: 42

Round 1: *NAME HIDDEN* R1 21
Total: 21

Round 1: Lorna R1 20
Round 2: Lorna R2 21
Total: 41

Round 1: Kev Bayer R1 20
Round 2: Kev Bayer R2 11
Total: 31

Round 1: Otis R1 21
Round 2: Otis R2 29
Total: 50

Round 1: Rey R1 21
Total: 21

Round 2: Wendy R2 20
Total: 20

Otis got the 10 point bonus for question #4 and the accompanying image. Well done!

And now, here are the questions I was thinking of:

1. Darrell
Who is Larry's other brother?
(I realized too late I misspelled it)

2. Wendy
What is the name of Dave Thomas' daughter?

3. Lorna
What is the mutant mistress of magnetism Polaris' real first name?

4. Joseph
Who was the long-haired clone of Magneto that ran with the X-men for a while?

5. Kevin
Who is Julie Strain's husband Eastman, and the co-creator of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles?

6. Michael
What is the name of the Knight who drove KITT?

7. Kelly
Who was Woody's girlfriend on Cheers?

8. Dave
Who left blogging for another virtual world?

9. Hal
Who is the Linden who played the title role in Barney Miller?

10. Nicholas
Who did Adam Rich play on Eight is Enough?

11. Matthew
What is the superhero Daredevil's real first name?

12. Clint
What is the Avenger Hawkeye's real first name?

13. Jesse
What was the name of Christina Applegate's short-lived NBC sitcom?

14. Sean
Who was a “Young” actress who once aggressively auditioned for the part of Catwoman?

15. Cristina
What's that talk show lady's name on Univision?

16. Arthur
Who is The Tick's sidekick?

17. Whorenelli
What is the absolute worst pronunciation and spelling of my real last name?

18. Ray
Whose thoughts conjured a giant Stay Puft Marshmallow Man?

19. Kurt
Who do some people think may have been killed by Courtney Love?

20. Jury
What were the 12 Angry Men?

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Darrell said...

Otis stole the election! I demand a recount! Otis only beat me because of the crooked supreme court!

12/19/2006 6:54 AM  
Blogger Lorna said...

I've never even heard of Univision, so I too demand a recount. or the Hood of Shame, which you appear to be wearing in Otis's bonus-prize winning post

12/19/2006 7:33 AM  
Blogger Scott Roche said...

I got two right!!! W00t!!

12/19/2006 9:02 AM  
Blogger Otis said...

If I were a comic book villian, my mutant ability would be to be able to photo shop incriminating evidence that I would use to blackmail everyone.

Darrell,
I own you.

12/19/2006 12:32 PM  
Blogger kevbayer said...

I think you should award points for creativity, originality, absurdity, etc.

12/19/2006 5:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home