10.07.2006

Weekend Reminders

Nehring's Second Film Carnival is up. You might recognize one of the submissions. Check it out along with the rest of the great entries.

* * *


Cloakfest 2K6 is nearly upon us. I've gotten a lot of great questions and predictions, and a good time should be had by all! Once again, here's what to expect in the coming week:

1) Wednesday, October 11th: Will this year's revealing Photo Blog Wednesday reveal more than last year's? Can you guess what I have planned, or will there be surprises? Chances are the former, but there's only one sure way to find out...

2) Thursday, October 12th: Just as The Essential MCF 2K4-2k5 provided summaries and highlights of my first year, so too will The Essential MCF 2K5-2k6 cover my second.

3) Friday, October 13th: Finally, on my actual Blogiversary date, I'm planning a double feature, but I'm going to need your help to pull it off! First, as I mentioned briefly, I'm taking Sean's suggestion and asking you to send me your predictions for the next year. I post them on the 13th, credit participants, and even list some predictions of my own. The best part will be seeing which, if any, come true as the next year unfolds.

The second half of the post will feature a very different MCFAT than we've seen in the past. Sure, you've answered my questions, and I've answered my questions, but I've never answered your questions. Ask me anything you'd like on any topic, I'll choose five of the questions I receive, and answer them to the best of my abilities!

The deadline for predictions and MCFAT questions is midnight EST on Saturday, October 7th, TODAY. Please send all submissions to MCFSPU@hotmail.com


Thanks again to all who've sent me submissions already! The festivities are almost here!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home