10.30.2006

Phantasmic Links 10.30.06

Another week begins! There's a lot to look forward to, from Halloween to my birthday, but I think the best way to kick things off is with this week's PHANTASMIC LINKS:

She gets my vote for the next Catwoman.

The Maze starts out simply enough, but as each subsequent labyrinth grows larger, can you beat the clock and escape in time?

Mosquito is like nothing I've ever seen before. When you mix Westerns with Science Fiction, how can any network possibly screw things up?

I discovered the motherload of online television episodes. I have no idea how long the collected links will be valid, so catch up while you can.

In the spirit of Halloween, Soul Master gives you the opportunity to free souls from ten levels of Hell.

Now let's travel back in time, to a classic 1990 report on video games. It doesn't seem all that long ago that I played some of those for the first time. It's interesting to see where gaming has gone since then, given some of the things being developed at the time.

Halloween Hangman is another great game for the season, offering a phantasmic twist on an old favorite.

I am in awe of Scott Adams' brain, as was Curt, who sent me this link.

Charlie Brown takes on the Great Pumpkin, in a Halloween horror classic.

Time keeps on slipping, into the future. Thanks to J-No for the reminder.

When I posted modern bands that I enjoy, B13 pointed out that my loose ends had some loose ends. Here now is a video from one of those loose ends, Trivium:



And, because I wanted to include but forgot Nine Inch Nails, here's one more video to wrap things up:

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger b13 said...

That Charlie Brown video was the BEST! I'd list a site that has some other CB videos...but they are rather "offensive." Since this is MCF's page...I'll leave it to him to share if he deems it ok.

10/30/2006 10:10 AM  
Blogger MCF said...

Yes, you might even say your Charlie Brown videos are "most offensive," but, yes, it's not quite the type of thing I'd list here. :)

10/30/2006 10:46 AM  
Blogger Jerry Novick said...

Every time I see that clock thing while sitting at work - not that I've ever surfed the internet at work - I want to shoot myself.

10/30/2006 2:29 PM  
Blogger The Unseen One said...

A few comments on that video games report. First off, they said that games would become more life like. I don't know, I don't think that prediction came true. ;) And did you see that one guy's bow tie? Now THAT is a fashion statement!

And that Michael Jackson video game? Well, I could go there... but I shant. ;)

10/31/2006 11:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home