10.25.2006

PBW: The Catbird Seat

I had an extremely active weekend, but taking pictures was not among my activities. Fortunately, I'm always taking pictures, storing them for future usage, so there will be a Photo Blog Wednesday this week, albeit from feline archives.

Cats have the best life, as do most pets. Who among us wouldn't want to eat, sleep and play, while someone else fed and cleaned up after us? I suppose that describes kids as well as animals, and anyone can be sitting in the catbird seat.

Cubby gets comfortable:






Chirp curls into a carefree ball:



One morning, Cubby was doing some bird watching from the window:






A few weeks ago, I came home to find my parking space occupied by Chunky, our neighbors' cat. I had to leave my car in the driveway, and of course get my camera:





Indoors or out, a cat's life is usually a good one.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Lorna said...

I already have a cat, but I really, really want a bluebird, and a cat's life would be good too.

10/25/2006 7:22 AM  
Blogger Janet said...

Woah. Those are the actual color of the cats eyes? Freaky!

Also I wanted to let you know your guest post is FINALLY on tap for tomorrow:)

10/25/2006 7:17 PM  
Blogger kevbayer said...

That last cat is quite handsome.

Rubi and I used to have two cats: Mozart and Tribble.

We had to get rid of them when we moved into an apartment that wouldn't allow pets.

10/26/2006 12:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home