9.15.2006

Things THEY Wouldn't Say...

James Bond:

“Well I would, but I really have to get up early tomorrow morning.”

“A soda will be fine.”

“Couldn't 006 get this one?”

“I'll just take a cab.”

“A desk job would be great!”

“Are you daft? I'm afraid of heights! YOU go up there.”

“Suits are way too formal. Give me a t-shirt and jeans any day!”

“Her? I don't know, she's awfully skinny, and a tad underdressed. Put some clothes on, you trollop!”

* * * * *


Sydney Bristow:

“I'm bored with this same old look.”

“You want me to fly where? I'm sorry, but you just can't hop from one country to another in a matter of seconds. There's packing, researching hotels, finding the flights with the best rates...”

“I'm too tired to run down this long, dank underground hallway.”

“Eeek! Those guys have guns!”

“That MCF is a hottie!”

* * * * *


Jack Bauer:

“You don't know where the bomb is? OK, my bad; sorry to have troubled you.”

“I'm going to sleep for the next eight hours or so.”

“I can't deal with that now! Dancing with the Stars is on in like five minutes.”

“I'm terribly sorry for all the damage. I'll pay for any and all repairs.”

“Guns are icky!”

“Hey there Chloe, what do you say you and I grab some drinks after work so I can gaze into your sexy, scrunching face?”

“Does anyone have a cough drop? My voice is raspy; I must be coming down with something...”

“So, I was thinking I might eat some meals, and maybe hit the restroom once or twice today.”

“There's nothing I like hearing in my SUV more than Ace of Base!

3 Comments:

Blogger kevbayer said...

Too Funny!
Do one for cartoon characters next time!

9/15/2006 6:16 PM  
Blogger Lorna said...

genius.

9/15/2006 10:24 PM  
Blogger Darrell said...

I didn't get the Sydney Bristow bit because I didn't know who Sydney Bristow is... and then I clicked the Sydney Bristow link and said "Oh, OK, now I know who Sydney Bristow is... but I still don't get it."

Then the Jack Bauer bit confused me and had me trying to figure out which season of "Dancing With The Stars" featured Kiefer Sutherland because the whole time I was thinking "Surely Kiefer Sutherland's career isn't THAT over, is it?" So I ended up coming to the conclusion that the "Dancing With The Stars" bit is an in-joke that I didn't get because I don't watch "24."

I should watch more TV so I won't feel like such a troglodyte. I can tell from the funny James Bond stuff and from Lorna's and Kev's remarks that I'm missing an opportunity to laugh, here.

9/15/2006 11:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home