5.06.2006

M.C.F.A.T. Volume XII

Well, Lorna recently requested ”at least one more MCFAT”, and I literally couldn't think of a better way to start the weekend than with the TWELFTH edition of the Mysterious Cloaked Figure's Astonishing Test. Here's something to put zing in all our rambles:

1) What are some of your favorite season finale cliffhangers from your favorite shows over the years?

2) As we grow older time, at the very least by our perception of it, elapses faster and faster. True or false? Is it a good thing or a bad thing?

3) What do you remember about your first day of school?

4) What's the best thing to put on ice cream?

5) How do you defend the things you enjoy?

SPECIAL BONUS QUESTION: Who is Liddy Wales?


You have one week to consider these questions and post your answers at your respective blogs. Next Saturday I'll link to your answers and share answers of my own.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Lorna said...

After shamelessly begging for a quiz, I took time off, only to find that I'm now hopelessly behind. I'll work on my astonishing answers tonight.

5/07/2006 6:12 AM  
Blogger kevbayer said...

Yay MCF! These are great! Keep 'em coming. You don't even have to do them every like like you were - occassionally is ok!

Here's mine!

5/07/2006 4:19 PM  
Blogger The Unseen One said...

Le Done!!!

5/08/2006 5:50 PM  
Blogger Lorna said...

Not only am I late, but I'm shamelessly unable to remember where I left my notes on html, so I can't even make the link to this: http://lornacr.blogspot.com/2006/05/late-on-uptake.html

5/09/2006 9:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home