1.02.2006

M.C.F.A.T. Volume V

The Mysterious Cloaked Figure's Astonishing Test kicks off the new year with it’s FIFTH edition! Where does the time go? That’s rhetorical mind you, since the real questions follow this opening paragraph of filler.

1) I’m not on DVD, and I may never be on DVD as much as you wish I was. What am I?

2) It’s going to be cold and gray for some months to come. There are no good movies playing. You don’t want to venture far or spend a lot of money, but sometimes the four walls of your home conspire to drive you mad and you just need to go SOMEWHERE. What do you do?

3) If you had to give up one of your senses, which would it be?

4) This sitcom will NEVER be made into a major motion picture, not in a million years. Then again, it wouldn’t be that unprecedented. What’s the WORST case scenario, from sitcom choice to casting, that you could imagine?

5) Now you’re a supervillain. Why? What has motivated you to use your powers for evil, what are your powers, and what are your methods and goals?

6) Name one artist, in any discipline, who has affected your life in some way.


As always, you have a week to consider these questions and post your answers at your respective blogs, but I know a few overachievers will complete the assignment sooner. I look forward as always to hearing what you have to say.

Labels:

10 Comments:

Blogger Lorna said...

Curse you, masked cloaked, shiney-eyed villian! This is a tough one

1/02/2006 11:46 PM  
Blogger Lorna said...

But, I did it, and it's here: http://lornacr.blogspot.com/2006/01/only-2nd-of-january-and.html

and soon, soon, I will have got past page 6 in Blogging for Dummies and be able to link that baby.

1/03/2006 12:26 AM  
Blogger Jamie Dawn said...

I posted awhile back about my daughter and her loss of sense of smell due to sinus problems & surgery she's had. She has just a little bit of her sense of smell, but she usually can't smell a thing.
At times, that is a blessing!
I would choose to lose my sense of smell over any of the others.

I love the sitcom question. There have been some terrible shows on TV! A movie of them would be utter torture!

1/04/2006 1:20 AM  
Blogger kevbayer said...

I thought we were supposed to make up the most horrible sitcom we could imagine, not really the most horrible that has actually been aired. My bad.

1/04/2006 8:08 AM  
Blogger Scott Roche said...

This one was easy for me.

1/05/2006 9:14 AM  
Blogger The Unseen One said...

Better late than never!!!

1/05/2006 2:57 PM  
Blogger SPM said...

Easier than some of the others for me. Read it here

1/05/2006 9:08 PM  
Blogger Kelly said...

Guess I'm pulling up the rear this time. Here it is.

1/06/2006 11:17 AM  
Blogger Darrell said...

Hey, finally getting around to checking e-mail, blogs, posting movie reviews, etc... I'll do this Saturday. I hope. Just thinking about it gets me all anxcy.

1/06/2006 8:46 PM  
Blogger Darrell said...

I was always the last one in class to hand in my quiz.

1/07/2006 12:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home