12.25.2005

Phantasmic Links 12.25.05

Well, I hope everyone's Christmas was as PHANTASMIC as mine, whatever that means. I overdid everything today, but with my last erg of energy I'm still going to crank out this week's PHANTASMIC LINKS:

First up, an old friend croons a new spin on a holiday standard, courtesy of J-No.

Next, can you guide Mario through 20 levels of increasing difficulty?

Dosetaker invites us to escape “The White Chamber”...

I hate to share bad news on an otherwise fine day, but I know I'm not the only fan. I think we all knew this was coming though, and I have no regrets since the film gave the series a satisfactory conclusion. Could this really be the end, though? Would it be the first time in history a canceled series spawned countless books, movies and spinoffs? Only time will tell.

Just to cheer yourselves up after that last link, make Santa do your bidding.

Uh-oh...Santa's not happy now...

Thanks to me, it seems the Film Geeks are now MAKING films of their own. For this, I apologize.

”GIVE ME CANDY. YOU HAVE TEN SECONDS TO COMPLY...”

MERRY CHIRPMAS EVERYONE!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger kevbayer said...

In that EW piece, Whedon never actually says he's finished. The reported just says he's moving on.
Which is true - X-Men, Wonder Woman, and another project I can't remember, plus new Buffy Comics at some point. Yes, Joss knows Serenity didn't do well at the Box Office, but that won't stop him - He's done the impossible! and that makes him mighty!

12/26/2005 4:54 PM  
Blogger kevbayer said...

re: my last. See here.

12/26/2005 5:00 PM  
Blogger MCF said...

After reading the thread at Whedonesque, including Joss' comment, I'm sorry I'm one of those bloggers who took the article out of context. Mighty indeed, Kev Bayer. Thank you for pointing that out and restoring hope.

12/27/2005 12:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home