11.07.2005

Introducing the M.C.F.A.T.

I had so much fun with that pop quiz, that I've decided to institute a new semi-regular feature here at the Nexus. Tonight is the awe-inspiring awesome introduction of the magnificent Mysterious Cloaked Figure's Astonishing Test! Call it the “em cee eff ay tee” if you like, but not “McFat” because with my luck, a name like that'd stick.

The premise is the same. I will post questions tonight for you to answer on your own blogs within the next week. In seven days I'll post my answers, as well as links to your answers. As before, everyone who takes the test will automatically receive a passing grade. The one important difference is that while the quiz consisted of ten questions, the M.C.F.A.T. will vary between 3 and 5 questions. Many of you may wonder how a test can have half as many questions as a quiz, to which I can only reply, ”It's a party, Marge. Doesn't have to make sense.”

Enough adieu; on to the questions:

1) There's good news and there's bad news. The good news is that, for a few brief moments, you've experienced a taste of a super power, a one-time only psychic flash of a future event. The bad news is that you're now the only person on the planet who knows that an asteroid is going to collide with the Earth in three days. People are going to have a hard time believing your story--what do you do?

2) If you could be marooned on a desert island with any three sitcom stars, past or present, who would they be and why?

3) Who and what was your first pet? Alternately, if you've never had a pet, feel free to explain why.

4) What's the worst thing you've ever tasted, intentionally or otherwise?

5) After months of research, you finally perfect a cybernetic helmet that will allow its wearer to operate any vehicle with quick reflexes and unparalleled expertise. Such a device would have to be tested first, and you wouldn't risk anyone else's life but your own, noble scientist that you are. What do you drive/fly/sail first and where?

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger The Unseen One said...

Posted!!!

11/08/2005 12:07 PM  
Blogger The Unseen One said...

So has this replaced blog parties then?

Hopefully. This I can participate in.

11/08/2005 1:39 PM  
Blogger Kelly said...

Here's mine.

11/08/2005 3:27 PM  
Blogger kevbayer said...

I've turned in my test.

11/08/2005 6:31 PM  
Blogger Lorna said...

I've done the test. Now I'm off to read other answers. Good questions!

11/08/2005 7:58 PM  
Blogger Darrell said...

The best I could do.

11/08/2005 8:18 PM  
Blogger MCF said...

I wouldn't rule out the eventual return of the Blog Party, but it was an event that for various reasons seemed to decline in popularity and attendance over the past year. In my second year of blogging I'd like to come up with some different features, and so far this test thing has been really fun.

11/08/2005 10:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home