10.30.2005

Phantasmic Links 10.30.05

Today is October 30th, and I went to the beach.

I don't care what the calendar says, a sunny day with a clear blue sky was not going to be wasted. It may have been autumn when I raked leaves in the morning, but it was spring when I walked along the shore in the afternoon, and captured some photos of living things to share here at a future date. When it's cold, and dark, and depressing, hopefully there will be photos here through which to visit better settings. I am looking forward to Halloween though, so expect to see appropriate photos in a few days. And now, here are this week's PHANTASMIC LINKS:


What Famous Leader Are You?
personality tests by similarminds.com

This wallpaper sums up nearly my entire youth. Thanks to J-No for this one.

I've been accused of being clever when it comes to costumes, so I'm kicking myself for not thinking of THESE. I always thought they were terrifying. Hat tip to Kev Bayer.

No comment of mine could do this photo justice.

Who among us HASN'T pit mice against fruit? Well done, Joe...

I'm really looking forward to this movie, more and more. Hat tips all around to both the Film Geeks and Swimming in Champaign.

Speaking of Sean, here's a hazard of using the bathroom in his house.

My best time for Halloween Concentration is 1:26. Thanks to Jamie Dawn for the link.

I found this addictive laser game on In4mador.

This is why I couldn't host a talk show in France.

I'm only going to say this once, kids: Kitten huffing KILLS. Seriously, please do NOT try this at home.

Here's a happier tale about a cat and the French.

Appropriately enough, I'll close tonight with this Costume Critic. Happy Halloween, everyone!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger MCF said...

testing if leaving a comment while publishing makes the post go through

11/02/2005 12:42 AM  
Blogger MCF said...

test # 2 since I'm not seeing this comment on the main page, and since the new post isn't showing up

11/02/2005 12:55 AM  
Blogger MCF said...

last test for this evening.

11/02/2005 12:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home