10.23.2005

Phantasmic Links 10.23.05

There's nothing like a quiet Sunday afternoon filling out annual enrollment forms for benefits, holding lumber while one's father runs it into a table saw without gloves or goggles, and making progress on a Halloween costume that apparently terrifies cats. It's been a day of progress and discovery, a journey toward a Monday returning all too soon, and of course the day on which I share this week's PHANTASMIC LINKS:

You've all read my contribution to Lorna's latest ingenious blog party; now see what she's come up with.

Keep up with the latest uses and developments for Google™Maps. Hat tip to Rey.

Hey, a lot of you are parents out there, and maybe you don't get out to dinner or movies as often as you'd like. Perhaps the solution to your problems is a Baby Cage....

In an emotional confrontation, TheWriteJerry's son asks about his cross-dressing.

Mechanical Cybernetic Facsimile
It's funny, but I could swear the letters stood for something else.
I found this one over at Wendy's.

Speaking of which, everyone should wish Wendy and Darrell a happy anniversary!

Enjoy this LOST Rhapsody, courtesy of Sarcasmo.

I Passed 8th Grade Math!

I got 9/10 correct on this quiz I found at Sean's and, much like the last time I was in eighth grade, I was upset that I didn't get 10, and wondered where I went wrong as I sat doing math problems on a Saturday night.

Play a funky updated version of Asteroids, courtesy of the Dosetaker.

This next link devoured a lot of time this weekend, simply by combining two of my all-time favorite games.

Not many people know I once played an extra on scare tactics. I have to say the makeup was very uncomfortable, and the guy we pranked screamed like a girl. Otherwise it was a good day.

This is the smallest car EVER. With gas prices being what they are, it's about time scientists got to work on one of these.

Isn't this Peter Parker?

This trailer asks, ”Why can't I be a movie star?”


My blog is worth $0.00.
How much is your blog worth?

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Lorna said...

The baby care site has gone into my favourites---obviously a treasure for fond but politically incorrect grandparents

10/24/2005 7:18 AM  
Blogger Jerry Novick said...

My blog is worth $7,903.56. Perhaps it's time I cashed out... Who do I see about collecting my nyegzcmt?

10/24/2005 8:36 AM  
Blogger Darrell said...

MCF, you and I should remember this when we reflect that our blogs are worth zero dollars: That just means that our blogs are priceless.

10/24/2005 7:30 PM  
Blogger Xtine said...

no no mcf, your blog is simply 'priceless'

:)

10/24/2005 10:07 PM  
Blogger Kelly said...

Priceless, and hopefully tax exempt.

10/25/2005 5:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home