5.29.2005

Phantasmic Links 5.29.05

It's been a long weekend, and it's not over yet. Right about now I'm looking forward to next weekend when, as of right now, I'm not working at all. I just have to get up early tomorrow and play two more parades though, after which I'm free, so I shouldn't be complaining. I took a nap for a few hours this afternoon and I'm still tired and dizzy. I think my sunburn is starting to affect me. I can't raise an eyebrow without my forehead cracking sending waves of throbbing agony through my head. Listen to me complaining. This is what happens when I spend long periods of time in a car driving around a couple of guys in their seventies. I get so caught up in the game of “dueling ailments” that it spills over in to my blogging. Don't mind me folks. Hopefully some of you have skipped my self-obligatory introductory paragraph and are already clicking away at this week's PHANTASMIC LINKS:

My thumbs hurt just looking at this controller family tree.

This cat is going to have a problem when that puppy grows up. My head hurts just watching this.

My eyes are throbbing after seeing this dizzying domino display.

If only I could mix and match my face with others.

But does it “vwing”?

I hadn't heard about Sky High until Kelly mentioned it, but now I want to see it.


This is NOT the Robin film everyone was talking about a few months ago, but it does make you see how that Robin was better off...

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger avRAGEjoe said...

Nice collection of links!

5/30/2005 4:28 PM  
Blogger Jerry Novick said...

Great links!

Never even heard of Sky High, but I'm looking forward to it.

And how does real actor Sam Rcokwell end up playing Batman in a spoof on the net?

5/30/2005 9:35 PM  
Blogger MCF said...

Justin Long(Robin) is something of an up and coming actor too. You may remember him from the Jeepers Creepers movies, and as the kid from Dodgeball who's trying to impress a girl at school. "If you can dodge a wrench...."

5/30/2005 11:36 PM  
Blogger Jerry Novick said...

The origin of the horrific Nintendo DS?

http://www.axess.com/twilight/console/detail/gw.html

5/31/2005 11:20 AM  
Blogger kevbayer said...

I hadn't heard of Sky High either - that looks like a great movie!

6/01/2005 2:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home