4.01.2005

Spinny

WhooOOOOOooooOOOOOooo.

Hate sickness. Just have a bit of a head-cold, but it's knocking me out. After moving through my day like a zombie and finally making it home, I passed out after dinner only to wake up now. Dizzy. Disoriented. Short of breath. In a way it's good that I received yet another scratched and unplayable movie from Netflix. It's been nearly a year since I joined, and I can safely(sadly?) say that it's changed my life. Mine is a smaller world than the world’s. Lately, it seems I've been getting more and more damaged discs. About two weeks ago I returned one for a replacement, only to receive a second damaged disc, and it wasn't until my third replacement that I got a working movie. Netflix rules but people, as always, suck.

WhooOOOOOooooOOOOOooo. Spinny.

I need to lie down again. Hopefully tomorrow I'll have something of more substance written, but for tonight, NLTB™. Too tired to even link to the archive that explains that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home