3.22.2010

Phantasmic Links 3.22.10

I'm tired, but it's a good kind of tired. The weather was perfect on Saturday when I played for the feast of San Giuseppe, and I enjoyed both wine and special pastries, a Zeppole known as a “Sfinge” which is basically a sweet roll with a canoli filling. SO good. On Sunday, I caught Alice in Wonderland in 3D, which was of course amazing. 2D movies are going to start looking so flat to me now. I got a lot of other things done this weekend too, and though I'm exhausted, I'm using my last erg of energy to share some PHANTASMIC LINKS with my people:

(1) NASA takes us inside a real alien ant farm.

(2) Banana Phone returns with a vengeance. As you can imagine, it's not pretty....

(3) Behold the sheer bricky awesomeness of LEGO®'s underground vault. I want to go to there.
Hat Tip: J-No.

(4) The real-life invisibility cloak is coming along nicely....

(5) If it were real, I totally would have collected a Batman and L'il Preacher crossover.

(6) ”GIMME BACK MA SON!!!”...remixed....

(7) ROBOT wants KITTY! With your help, and prowess in collecting upgrades, I think Robot's going to get Kitty....

(8) The Happy Meal: Timeless, and gross in its timelessness.

(9) This may be the greatest spoof yet of the recent Avengers ad campaign. I think I'd actually read a book about that team(although McCain would probably be more useful in battle...I'm just saying....)

(10) In Condition, a space station is out of control and gelatinous creatures are running amok. Only you can make your way through the station, defeat the bad guys, and save everyone on board.


Have a link to a game, movie, article, or anything else you think might be “phantasmic”? E-mail me and it just might appear in an upcoming PHANTASMIC LINKS!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home