2.15.2010

Phantasmic Links 2.15.10



It feels good to have survived another Singles Awareness Day, and just in time for Presidents Day! Wow, we have way too many ****ing holidays in this country. On an unrelated note, today is the day of the week on which we always celebrate PHANTASMIC LINKS:

(1) Newsarama offered some great spoofs of that recent ”I Am An Avenger” campaign, and even Geoff Johns got in on the act. But it was Chris Sims' take on the Secret Avengers ads that really had me rolling this week.

(2) Speaking of spoofs, don't get lost or be late on your way to watching Jimmy Fallon's LATE. Brilliant.
Hat Tip: Rey.

(3) I don't know if I'll understand David Lynch's Goofy Movie when it's over, but I'm sure it will creep me out and leave me speculating for years about what it all meant.

(4) Check out one artist's take on the retro robots that once might have been.
H.T.: J-No.

(5) Selleck Waterfall Sandwich, as the name implies, features a series of composites of Tom Selleck, a waterfall, and a sandwich. I don't know why.

(6) One Button Bob proves that a game played with only one button isn't as easy as it sounds....took me 377 clicks.

(7) A mosquito death ray uses precision lasers that hone in on the little fiends' buzzing.

(8) Two guys and 222 t-shirts engage in a stop motion battle.

(9) There are few things I can imagine more beautiful than a Witchblade costume made almost entirely of body paint. Now there’s a dream canvas for any artist.

(10) Master your skills at Abduction, upgrading your ship to harvest humans and cows through five entertaining levels of fun!


Have a link to a game, movie, article, or anything else you think might be “phantasmic”? E-mail me and it just might appear in an upcoming PHANTASMIC LINKS!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Lorna said...

Not only Tom Selleck, but Alan Tudyk (just a click away from the bodypainting); thank you

2/16/2010 3:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home