11.02.2009

Phantasmic Links 11.2.09



I had a truly excellent Halloween this year! I watched several bad movies and one decent one at a friend's party, which may or may not make next week's Wreviews if I remember them. I also played one of the worst video games to ever make it to a console, The Grudge for The Wii. It's set up like one of those Flash-based escape-the-room style free games that I sometimes post here, and the bulk of gameplay seemed to be walking around with a flashlight looking for batteries to keep it lit, and for keys to get to the next section. Occasionally, the ghost of the little boy would run by or the woman with the hair would appear to throttle you until you shook the remote. It was pretty weak, while the tequila shots I'd later have would be much stronger. Good times. I spent my Sunday recuperating before surfing for this week's PHANTASMIC LINKS:

(1) What happens if you don't give out good candy? You get egged! You get egged! You get egged! You get egged! I defy anyone not to be singing that hours after watching this video...

(2) Imagine waking up in a hospital, and thinking you're in Silent Hill?
Hat Tip: Rey.

(3) Super Mario Bros. Wii looks like it combines and enhances the best elements of its predecessors.

(4) Ahnuld is a Governator who knows how to send a message; you just have to know how to read it....
H.T.: B13.

(5) Drunk Ewoks go wild on The Today Show.

(6) Create your own logo in Googlefont!

(7) Why waste dead flies when you can incorporate them into your art?

(8) Meet Giuliano, a 4-year-old Italian future super hero. And now I'm mad at my mom all over again for never letting me lift weights as a child.
H.T.: B13.

(9) Why does every country in the world seem to have a different type of electrical plug? I'm filing this under my list of reasons not to travel outside my country...
H.T.: J-No.

(10) Is Keanu Reeves an immortal? It's a convincing argument, though you'd think he'd be a better actor by now....unless that's part of the act...
H.T.: B13.


Have a link to a game, movie, article, or anything else you think might be “phantasmic”? E-mail me and it just might appear in an upcoming PHANTASMIC LINKS!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home