11.30.2009

Phantasmic Links 11.30.09

I'm glad my long weekend is almost over, but not over yet. I'll be fully recharged and ready to work for another year after just one more day off. And no matter where I am or what I'm doing, I'll always start the calendar week off with an assortment of fantastic PHANTASMIC LINKS:

(1) Have you seen Smallville's version of the Justice Society? I'm not sure how I feel about those costumes just yet. They might be too faithful, and what looks good on the page looks like something from a comic book convention in real life. I'm still excited about the episode though, and they may look better in motion with different lighting.

(2) Every new Star Wars® Gangsta Rap is better than the last!
Hat Tip: J-No.

(3) These step-by-step photos detail the creation of a “Big Daddy” armored suit based on the video game Bioshock.

(4) In 1969, Chairman Mao had a second city constructed beneath Beijing in the event of a nuclear attack. It was never used, but you can see now how it looks today.

(5) Harrison Lake is home to some of the most amazing sand sculptures I've ever seen. When I was a kid, I was lucky if I got sand to hold the shape of a plastic bucket.

(6) This dude creates a 3D replica of Howl's Moving Castle....with PAPER.

(7) The Universal Record Database is a place where people can record all those records no one considered, or ever would...

(8) Marvel characters take on this year's Thanksgiving parade in the very special “99 Hulk Balloons”.

(9) This baby dances better than I walk. Okay, maybe having a baby on the edge of your kitchen table isn't the best thing to do, but still, that kid got MOVES.
H.T.: B13.

(10) Level up, armor up, and gear up to protect villages from hordes of invading demons in Shadowreign.


Have a link to a game, movie, article, or anything else you think might be “phantasmic”? E-mail me and it just might appear in an upcoming PHANTASMIC LINKS!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home