1.24.2009

M.C.F.A.T. Volume XXV

It's 2009, and the TWENTY-FIFTH edition of the M.C.F.A.T., or Mysterious Cloaked Figure's Astonishing Test is the first of the year! I can't believe January is almost over, but this has been an insane month for the Whorenelli clan.

If you're just joining us, this test practically explains itself. Just answer the questions below in the comment section or on your own blogs, and check back in a week or so when I link to your answers and post my own:

1) Where were you when America's new president was sworn into office? I know not everyone voted for the guy(I didn't), but it's hard not to notice the historical significance, and as much as I was dealing with in my personal life this past week, I definitely saw the effects of the inauguration on those around me, and I'm sure we all have interesting stories to share.

2) Who is your favorite legacy hero and why?

3) What was your best concert experience?

4) You're piloting a plane when geese fly into your engine; what do you do?

SPECIAL BONUS QUESTION: Can you name all the GoBots in the following questionable clip?

I'll admit right now that I can only name two off the top of my head. Freaking GoBots....


There's no right or wrong, and you can't fail if you answer. Good luck!

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger b13 said...

1. At work, watching the ceremony on my computer and trying to may my bills because he won't pay them for me.Some people truly feel that way. Scary.

2. Legacy hero... hmmm... beetle boy... son of scarab man? Why? That question just bugs me.

3. NIN at Woodstock '94

4. Well, the engine probably plucked and cooked it all at once so the only thing left to do would be to eat it.

Bonus: MetalHed, TubeSteak, BluesBaller, T-bagg and StuNads

1/24/2009 1:03 AM  
Blogger kevbayer said...

here's mine.

1/24/2009 2:54 AM  
Blogger kevbayer said...

*gasp* I just read B13's answer the bonus question - that's soo wrong!

1/24/2009 2:55 AM  
Blogger Lorna said...

) Where were you when America's new president was sworn into office? I was in the bar of the hotel where I get my hair cut, with 50 or so people who didn't know each other clapping and cheering and making toasts---given that it was 11 o"clock, it was a little early for a drink, so I just had a Stella

2) Who is your favorite legacy hero and why? I know what a "egacy" is, I know what a "hero" is---why don't I know what a legacy hero would be?

3) What was your best concert experience? Evanescence at Darien Lake, summer of 2007, closely followed by Martha Wainwright last December

4) You're piloting a plane when geese fly into your engine; what do you do? I get out the foie gras jars.

1/25/2009 9:58 PM  
Blogger Darrell said...

Here's mine.

1/28/2009 12:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home