12.15.2008

Phantasmic Links 12.15.08

I felt like such an old man this weekend. A soreness in my left hip had me limping well into Sunday evening. Was it the steep hill I hiked up during my lunch break on Friday? Perhaps pushing myself to flat out run nearly three miles on the treadmill after only a week back to the gym was too much. It could have been too much weight on the leg press, or the additional four miles I did on the skating motion type machine. Perhaps on Saturday morning when I heard what sounded like a cat throwing up in my room and I leapt into the darkness landing on an empty water bottle, I jammed something. I may never know why, but I'm glad whatever it was seems to be subsiding. Let's check out this week's PHANTASMIC LINKS:

(1) Zooborns will brighten any day with their overwhelmingly cute collection of newborn animal images. Can't...take...the cute...
Hat Tip: Darrell.

(2) This latest SNL Digital Short is something of a cautionary tale about containing one's excitement....

(3) How would you fare with this ultimate robot quiz? Some of these are tough; I got 21 out of 26 right....
H.T.: Darrell.

(4) Speaking of ‘bots, here's a sneak peek at Ravage and Megatron in Transformers 2.

(5) She-3PO tests the limits of the Uncanny Valley.
H.T.: J-No.

(6) All around the toilet bowl, the kitty chased his leash...
H.T.: B13.

(7) Broccoli Kitten Loves Broccoli. I think the key to enjoying vegetables is to start as young as possible.
H.T.: Darrell.

(8) Scantily-clad KFC girls lose jobs after turning sink into hot tub, then foolishly posting photos online. Kids today; where were they yesterday?

(9) Wrap-Attack challenges you to save Santa and get some rogue toys under wraps! Wrap? I haven't even started shopping yet...

(10) Bill Murray randomly crashes people's parties. That guy is awesome.

(11) Rock out with this drum machine and craft your own cool beats!

(12) Drop and match blocks in the ever rotating Gravitat.

(13) 50 Strange Buildings around the world make me want to travel a little further with my camera...
H.T.: J-No.

(14) It's that time of year, time for that time-honored classic tale of the Christmas Pickle.
H.T.: Darrell.

(15) Behold The Greatest Fan Film of all Time!


Have a link to a game, movie, article, or anything else you think might be “phantasmic”? E-mail me and it just might appear in an upcoming PHANTASMIC LINKS!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home