12.24.2007

Phantasmic Links 12.24.07

After only two days of doing nothing, I casually mentioned to my mom that I was bored and couldn't wait to get back to work. “What's wrong with you? Did we drop you on your head one too many times as a baby?” I find her phrasing very interesting, but for some reason I get a headache when I think too hard. Instead, I'll just wish you all a Merry Christmas...



...and proceed with this week's PHANTASMIC LINKS:

(1) Are chimps smarter than humans? My two cents is that we have more distractions while their brains can focus on problem solving and memory, but who honestly knows what's going on inside there.
Hat Tip: B13.

(2) The Force is STRONG with these faucets...
H.T.: Rey.

(3) Did I mention I now rule my own city? Behold: MYCLOFIGIA! Oh, it's not much now, but if we all visit once a day, it should evolve...

(4) I agree with most of the list of the 10 Worst Powers on Heroes, though I wouldn't mind having #9.
H.T.: Sean.

(5) Some people really love their Whoppers...
H.T.: Rey.

(6) It's common sense, but still shocking to see why you shouldn't drink from hotel glasses.
H.T.: Darrell.

(7) The Four Squeezins take something children are told is rude, and turn it into “music” and fame.

(8) I suppose a Chipmunk Numa Numa was inevitable...

(9) ‘Tis the season for Christmas wallpaper!
H.T.: CoffeeSister.

(10) Sleigh? Who needs a sleigh? Say hello to my little Cannon...

(11) Do you have the coordination to be a Handbell Hero? I should have stuck with the guitar...

(12) Finally, dig up some great gifts in Gold Miner's Holiday Haul.


Have a link to a game, movie, article, or anything else you think might be “phantasmic”? E-mail me and it just might appear in an upcoming PHANTASMIC LINKS!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger kevbayer said...

Merry Christmas, Mysterious Cloaked Figure!

12/24/2007 10:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home