11.20.2006

Phantasmic Links 11.20.06

When are wild dogs not wild dogs? Why would a bluff be dangerous? Why can't I feel my legs? Most of you will have to wait a few days for the answers to these questions and more. In the meantime, enjoy this week's PHANTASMIC LINKS:


Disregard everything I wrote a few days ago; Chris Cornell's rendition of Billie Jean is currently my favorite cover song.

While I'm on the subject of music, I'm currently digging AFI's “Love Like Winter”. Great tune.

I passed the Idiot Test sent to me by TheWriteJerry, so you can too!

These bumper stickers are quite possibly the best thing thegreek showed me this week, even better than a video of little people fighting. I know I could put them to good use...the bumper stickers that is...

I've had several people inform me that this exploding whale report is quite old, but morons who don't know history are doomed to repeat it. If you know one, pass this on...(Seriously, what were they thinking?)

Chill to this haunted renaissance art, courtesy of Sarcasmo.

Here are some haunting hybrid images.

Now you can tackle a crossword puzzle while you surf the web.

David Caruso puts on sunglasses and states the obvious....a lot.

Can you guess which internet logos are authentic?

This Dice Stacker has true skills. Hat tip to B13.

Finally, here's Family Guy live, thanks to Sean.


Have a link to a game, movie, article, or anything else you think might be “phantasmic”? E-mail me and it just might appear in an upcoming PHANTASMIC LINKS!

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Lyndon said...

I could only watch Caruso spout one liners till he got to the one about "Speed Kills"

So how far are the rest of you able to make it, before you just have to quit watching?

11/20/2006 9:25 AM  
Blogger SwanShadow said...

Caruso is hilarious. The guy possesses one of the most inflated egos in an industry rife with ego.

His line readings as Horatio Caine -- dry as dust, with unnecessary emphasis on unimportant words -- crack me up. He's the worst actor to star in a primetime drama this side of Shatner.

11/20/2006 7:38 PM  
Blogger Darrell said...

"Quick, Ike, do your impression of David Caruso's career!"

I made it as far as "they brought the war to us, now we are gonna take it to them."

I resent that idiot quiz. A square IS a rectangle. I should not have been stopped for clicking on a square.

11/20/2006 7:46 PM  
Blogger MCF said...

I don't remember where, but at some point in the video I got the idea and skipped ahead to the end. It definitely didn't make me want to start watching that show.

A square is not a rectangle, but they are both, along with the rhombus, parallelograms. Any idiot knows that. ;-)

I guess Darrell...

::puts on sunglasses::

...thought a square, was a rectangle.

EeeeeeYYYYAAAAHHHHH!!!

11/20/2006 10:22 PM  
Blogger Darrell said...

MCF: A square is not a rectangle, but they are both, along with the rhombus, parallelograms.

Um.

Yes, that's what I meant to say. Although, technically, a rhombus is is one of five surviving species of odd-toed ungulates in the family Rhinocerotidae.

Maybe I should start hanging out with MySpacers. ;)

11/21/2006 6:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home