3.12.2006

Phantasmic Links 3.12.06

I don't want to go to work tomorrow. I don't want to be Office Drone Guy. I got away from that guy this weekend. Anyone want to volunteer to go to my job for me? Meanwhile, here are this week's PHANTASMIC LINKS:

Unlike some networks, FOX knows how to use the internet as a marketing tool.

Comic book urban legends are revealed! I couldn't believe that “Leopard” one was real...

When I dance, I look something like this.

Flow may be a clone of the first level of the upcoming Spore, but it's still a lot of fun and the rules are fairly simple. If you get stuck, hit the “`” key and then you can use the up or down arrows to surface or dive, “f” to add food, and “g” to grow your organism. But you didn't hear those cheat codes from me...

Though I never really watched the show, the online version of Deal or No Deal quickly held my attention this week.

Ever feel like you've just lost your marbles?

It's a juggling robot made of LEGO!

Look at two photos. Click your favorite. Repeat as needed.

With LED spokes, you could totally take your bike off some sweet jumps.

I could totally beat these guys in a Super Mario Bros. race; I just don't want to.

It's the motherload of X3 photos, some slightly spoilerific, courtesy of Sean.

Finally, how well do you know MCF? Hat tip to Jamie Dawn for the quiz site, which is sure to make some rounds in this corner of the blogosphere.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Rhodester said...

regarding the photos- I like the one on the right better, but I was scared to click on it. Good thing I don't have goldfish.

3/13/2006 7:08 AM  
Blogger Janet said...

Oh wow. I did horrible on that. A measely 40%. How shameful:(

3/13/2006 6:03 PM  
Blogger DeAnn said...

I even outdid Janet with my 20 percent. I am bad. (But in my defense, I'm fairly new here!)

3/13/2006 7:09 PM  
Blogger Lorna said...

Not only do I not know you, I lost 20 minutes of my life watching you dance.....

3/13/2006 7:26 PM  
Blogger Jamie Dawn said...

40%.
I flunked.
I'm so ashamed.

3/13/2006 10:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home