12.05.2005

M.C.F.A.T. Volume III

It's time once again for another rousing edition of the Mysterious Cloaked Figure's Astonishing Test! Inquiring cloaked minds want to know:

1) What, in your opinion, was the best finale to a television series? I know these things are frequently difficult to narrow down, so if you cannot choose one, narrow it down to a reasonable number, perhaps three.

2) You wake up to get the morning paper when you notice something is wrong. The sky is green and the grass is blue. Birds are swimming and fish are flying. Explain.

3) How did you lose your first tooth?

4) What’s the strangest thing you or someone you know has made out of snow?

5) What’s the best superhero lair and why? Feel free to provide examples.

Labels:

9 Comments:

Blogger The Unseen One said...

HA!!! The first to post my answers!!!

12/06/2005 9:53 AM  
Blogger Jerry Novick said...

I'm with Wendy - this test is too hard.

But the coolest superhero lair would be The Fortress of Solitude, if it wasn't hidden in the snow. So I'll go with the JLA satellite.

12/06/2005 11:35 AM  
Blogger Kelly said...

Here's mine.

12/06/2005 1:37 PM  
Blogger Sir Galen of Bristol said...

Cool; can anybody play?

12/06/2005 2:33 PM  
Blogger Darrell said...

Lots of head scratching this time, but here's what I came up with.

12/06/2005 4:27 PM  
Blogger Janet said...

This test IS hard. I should know. I'm a teacher.:)

12/06/2005 6:25 PM  
Blogger MCF said...

And as a teacher Janet, how would you deal with naysayers in the classroom like Jerry or Wendy? Is not taking the test an option? Think of the children! Oh won't someone PLEASE think of the children!

Thanks to everyone who has taken the test so far. I realize a test that isn't graded and doesn't count for anything besides fun and doesn't necessarily require an answer for every question can be daunting. You brave souls rock. :)

12/06/2005 9:51 PM  
Blogger kevbayer said...

Here's Mine!
These tests are great! Keep `em coming MCF.

12/06/2005 11:08 PM  
Blogger Lorna said...

I love the tests---but even if I didn't, a foolish desire to test well would keep me going. I'm in but unlinked, as usual.

12/07/2005 12:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home