7.23.2010

MCF's COMMON 10

Hey look! Up on my blog! Is it a bird? A plane? A collection of curiously connected quartets? If you guess that last one, chances are you’ve played MCF's COMMON before!

Below I'm going to list FIVE groups of FOUR things. Each group has some thing in common, some thing that links each quartet. It's up to you to guess, and I'll reveal the answers tomorrow.

20 items. 5 COMMON bonds. Some will be obscure. Others will be obvious. But can you guess what they are?

GROUP 1
(A) Magic Head.
(B) Lavender Gooms.
(C) Methuselah Honeysuckle.
(D) Trapezius Milkington.

GROUP 2
(A) My upper lip.
(B) My abdomen.
(C) My right hand.
(D) My left knee.

GROUP 3
(A) Ryan.
(B) Loretta.
(C) Angelo.
(D) Jack.

GROUP 4
(A) Wizard.
(B) Sandman.
(C) Medusa.
(D) Paste-Pot Pete.

GROUP 5
(A) Kurt.
(B) Eddie.
(C) Chris.
(D) Scott.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Spockgirl said...

Hmmm.... let me see:
1 Names of shampoos that never made it to market
2 Your hairy body parts
3 People with last names starting with the letter L
4 Things that can petrify you
5 Names of male figure skaters

7/23/2010 1:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home