12.23.2009

PBW: SNOWMAGEDDON '09

”Stupid weather people,” I thought, ”Always playing everything up. Blizzard warning indeed....”. That’s what I was thinking on Saturday when I kept hearing reports of massive snow, and seeing only a few flurries and a light dusting outside my window. When I went to bed, nothing had changed. But when I woke up on Sunday morning, 1-2 feet of snow had been dumped on everything. This Photo Blog Wednesday has the before and after pictures, from the beautiful mess I found outside my door, to the backbreaking result of shoveling for five or six hours:


















Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger D. Prince said...

That is A LOT of snow! We're missing our usual amount. This might be our first green Christmas here in 18 years we're a bit bummed. Loved the pictures.

12/23/2009 3:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home