7.24.2005

Phantasmic Links: 7.24.05

I should feel more tired than I do, but perhaps it hasn't caught up to me yet. These are busy times for the Cloaked musician. A parade yesterday. A feast in the Bronx today. A feast in Hoboken this coming Tuesday. Another gig in Brooklyn on Wednesday night. I'm just taking things one day at a time, and resting when I can get it. I even got some interesting photographs in between jobs this weekend, that I'll share later this week, along with a (hopefully) interesting tale. For now, I'm going to share this week's PHANTASMIC LINKS:

”The 20 Hamburgers You Must Eat Before You Die”--I'd probably do it in one sitting and make the list prophetic.

Coming soon: Biggie the Movie.

I play games over and over and over until I beat them. I beat all five levels of Alphaforce this week, for example. Each day, I got a little further until I beat it(I know, I need a girlfriend). Black Knight, meanwhile, has thus far proven unbeatable. I haven't been able to get past the fourth level, and I haven't gotten a weapon any more advanced than the battle axe. It's a fun game though; I enjoy the style of the animation and the music.

Holy crap! So THIS is where he's been hiding! Thank you Google™Maps....

Holy crap! OS X can DRIVE!(Hat tip to J-No via e-mail.)

Holy...crap?! (sorry.)

Bouncing a toddler on a sugarcube is fun, but this game reaches new heights of wonderful absurdity with the introduction of helper monkeys....

Can you beat your friends in an AIM®fight? Would you want to?

GrowRPG isn't an RPG so much as one of those weird games in which you have to use the items in the correct order to win, much like the original Grow. It's also a lot of fun and has a great payoff, if you like this sort of thing. Fellow frustrated obsessives can feel free to ask for the correct order if you get stumped.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Lorna said...

I just realized that I somehow missed your ATCT post, and the comments it engendered. It really was a thoughtful piece, and a very moving one. Probably all of us are still struggling with the effects of kids' inhumanity to kids, but that comment was an especially chilling one, and cruel as well. Apparently, though, you were strengthened by adversity. Like your other readers, I do admire you for tackling the subject.

7/25/2005 12:35 AM  
Blogger Jerry Novick said...

I'll be hanging out playing Black Knight for a while.

7/25/2005 1:12 AM  
Blogger Kelly said...

LOL! That Hitler article is hilarious! Gee, when the architect was drawing up those blueprints you think he/she would've said "Hmmm, something just doesn't look right here ..."

7/25/2005 4:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home